Sterling Pointe Veterinary Clinic
Provide quality vet care throughout your pet’s life
October is Animal Safety & Protection Month. This month (and every month) is a time to recognize safety measures you should take to protect your pet. Check out the below safety tips:
- Be proactive. Keep all animals up-to-date on immunizations.
- Pet-proof your home. Remove or secure choking hazards and toxic chemicals.
- Identify your animals. Place tags securely on collars and even label collars with your contact information.
- In a disaster, have a plan. Who will be responsible for locating each animal in the house? How will you transport them? If it is a fire, human life takes priority. Place decals on windows and doors with the number of humans and each kind and number of pets residing in the home.
- Learn basic first aid. Caring for your animal at home will prevent a minor injury from becoming severe. Always call your veterinarian if you are unsure.
- Know your animal. If your animal’s behavior changes, watch for signs of illness. Is he injured or spent too much time in the heat? Contact your veterinarian before giving human over-the-counter medications.
Call to schedule an appointment with us today!
Please complete this form prior to your pet's appointment.
Already a client?
Refer your friends and family and receive $25 towards your next visit!
- Wellness ExamsYour pet can benefit greatly from regular wellness examinations or checkups. Whether your pet is a youngster, a “senior citizen,” or any age in between, wellness examinations provide an excellent opportunity for us to conduct a thorough physical examination and develop a health profile for your pet. This information will help us identify medical problems
- AcupunctureVeterinary acupuncture is a process through which tiny needles are strategically inserted into certain areas of the skin known as acupoints. Stimulation of these points has shown to release endorphins and other neurotransmitters which is very helpful for pain reduction and homeostasis. Acupuncture has been shown to help with pain, arthritis, wound
- Fully Stocked PharmacyAt Sterling Pointe Veterinary Clinic, we have a fully stocked pharmacy to offer you the best value while delivering reliable and personalized service. We have the most complete medical information on your pets, and the ability to anticipate drug interactions or other problems that can result from inappropriately administering medication. Before you purchase your next prescription or
Years in Existence
Our Clients Love Us!
SPVC goes above and beyond for their clients - I live out of the area and still bring my pets back here for surgeries/dentals/major procedures. The staff is friendly and happy, and the doctors are caring and have a ton of knowledge.Emily H
We have been taking both of our dogs here for the last 2 years. Amazing service with great care. While I miss our regular vet back home, I am more than happy bringing our dogs to this vet while my wife is stationed out here.Nathaniel M.
Very happy with sterling pointe vet. They help us keep our guy healthy without breaking the bank and are always friendly.Karen B.